Apply for FR RRD 22 002
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the science and technology and other research and development, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 Wireless Digital Train Line (WiDTL) for Passenger Trains - Phase IV" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.313.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $173,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development, Transportation
Next opportunity: FY2022 Historic Preservation Fund- African American Civil Rights- History Grants
Previous opportunity: Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR RRD 22 002
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR RRD 22 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.