Apply for P22AS00647
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2022 Historic Preservation Fund- African American Civil Rights- History Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 08, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159#160PM, ET on the listed application due date.Applicants are held responsible for their proposals being submitted to the National Park Service. Applications must be received by the date above. Applicants are encouraged to submit the application well before the deadline.Application preparation time may take several weeks. Start the application process as soon as possible. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed or considered for award. #160If it is determined that a proposal was not considered due to lateness, the applicant will be notified after the selection process.#160.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Funding to Support the Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes Program
Previous opportunity: FY22 Wireless Digital Train Line (WiDTL) for Passenger Trains - Phase IV
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P22AS00647
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P22AS00647) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P22AS00648||FY2022 Historic Preservation Fund- African American Civil Rights- Preservation Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P22AS00647", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.