Apply for IS CWT 21 001
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the community development, disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cybersecurity Workforce Development and Training Pilot for Underserved Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.127.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: DASH 102X Route and WMATA 7M Route
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Malaysia Multi-location Environmental Exhibit
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for IS CWT 21 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "IS CWT 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.