Apply for 12 016 001
- The Department of Defense, Washington Headquarters Services in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DASH 102X Route and WMATA 7M Route" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.016.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,816,902.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Continuum of Care Competition and Noncompetitive Award of Youth Homeless Demonstration Program Renewal and Replacement Grants
Previous opportunity: Cybersecurity Workforce Development and Training Pilot for Underserved Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 12 016 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (12 016 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2021 006 TPM FERRY||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FR SEC 21 001||FY21 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FTA 2021 011 TRI R2P||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Research to Practice (R2P) Program|
|693JJ921R000025||Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) Program|
|693JH621 STSFA||2021 Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives (STSFA) Grants|
|FR CRS 21 002||FY21-CRS-Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements|
|FTA 2021 012 TPM AAF||American Rescue Plan (ARP) Additional Assistance|
|FTA 2021 007 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Route Planning Restoration Program|
|FTA 2021 008 TPM BUS||Fiscal Year 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2021 009 ICAM||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Innovative Coordinated Access and Mobility Pilot Program|
|693JJ3 NSFTLP FY21||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "12 016 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.