Apply for ED GRANTS 053122 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well Rounded Education Programs: Assistance for Arts Education (AAE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84351A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.351.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2022 Applications Available May 31, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 30, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 29, 2022. Preapplication Presentation Information The Department will post a preapplication presentation for prospective applicants. To access the preapplication presentation, visit the AAE program website at https://oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/well-rounded-education-programs/assistance-for-arts-education/. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Asheley McBride or Sharon Burton, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20202-6450. Telephone 202-987-1679. Email AssistanceforArtsEducation@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences
Previous opportunity: Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 053122 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 053122 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 060322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Programs: Native American Language (NAL@ED) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.415B|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 07||Grants for Developing English Language Teaching and Learning in Uzbekistan|
|693JJ322NF5201 2022||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|693JJ322NF5202 2022||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 11||Professional Development & Exchange for Ukrainian Educators of Preservice Teachers|
|ED GRANTS 061022 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.323A|
|ED GRANTS 061322 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans (PPOHA) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031M|
|72026322RFA00005||USAID Egyptian Pioneers|
|PDS DUSH STI40022GR0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
|PDS DUSH STI40022CA0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
|FOA BS 2022 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|011 FY2022||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – LOCAL PARTNER|
|NCA 2022 VLGP||Veterans Legacy Grant Program|
|ED GRANTS 062922 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Promise Neighborhoods (PN) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215N|
|ED GRANTS 063022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Modeling and Stimulation Program (MSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116S|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 13||Support for Distance English Language Education for Ukrainian Secondary Schools|
|72060322RFA000001||USAID/Djibouti Early Childhood Education Activity|
|ED GRANTS 070622 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for The Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools, Assistance Listing Number 84.282|
|ED GRANTS 070622 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools (CSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 070622 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs State Entities (SE), Assistance Listing Number 84.282A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 053122 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.