Apply for P18AS00379
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BioBlitz Data Analysis and Great Basin Landscape Report" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.921.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00833 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,943.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) – Chicago, IL and Toledo, OH
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00379
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00379) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00209||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|F18AS00213||Fisher and Marten Habitat Connectivity and Fire Risk Analysis|
|F18AS00214||Understanding the Mechanisms for Fisher Declines in Areas of Mixed-Severity Wildlife: Post Fire Decision Support Tools for Managers|
|USGS FA 18 0212||Notice of Intent: Karst Interactive Map, Late Pleistocene Environmental Conditions of Central Ohio, and Surficial Mapping|
|USGS FA 18 0213||Notice of Intent: 2018/2019 Progress on Statewide Quaternary 3D Geological Mapping of MN|
|USGS FA 18 0215||Notice of Intent: Three-Dimensional Geologic Framework Mapping in Central New York|
|BOR MP 18 N011||Intermediate-range Climate Forecasting to Support Snowpack Modeling in the Sierra Nevada|
|F18AS00215||Model Considerations for Monitoring Eagle Fatalities at Low-Risk Projects in the United States|
|L18AS00059||BLM-(WO), Hands on the Lands Outdoor Classroom Program|
|F18AS00225||Overwintering Microclimate Selection by Western Monarch Butterflies|
|L18AS00025||BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development|
|G18AS00036||National Climate Adaptation Science Center Program|
|P18AS00390||Develop an American Indian Guide to the Anza Trail|
|P18AS00395||Vegetation Mapping at Organ Pipe Cactus NM|
|P18AS00397||SAMO Youth Leadership Program|
|P18AS00399||Pre-White Nose Syndrome Bat Distribution Study at SOFO parks with Navajo Tribal Involvement|
|P18AS00398||Chihuahuan Desert Network Exotic Plant Trend Report|
|NPSNOIYELL1800887||Cache Creek Trail Improvement Project|
|F18AS00232||O'Sullivan's Island Fishing and Viewing Platform|
|P18AS00400||Alter Selma Interpretive and Partnership Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00379", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.