Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program (ED GRANTS 051118 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.336.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2018 Applications Available May 11, 2018. Pre-Application Webinars The Office of Innovation and Improvement intends to post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants for grants under the Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) program. These informational webinars will be available on the TQP web page shortly after this notice is published in the Federal Register at http://innovation.ed.gov/what-we-do/teacher-quality/teacher-quality-partnership/applicant-info-and-eligibility/. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply June 11, 2018.Start Printed Page 22037 Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 26, 2018. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 24, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 2018 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity in Guatemala
Previous opportunity: DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 051118 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00209||Clearing of Overlooks and Trail Maintenance|
|ED GRANTS 051418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers for International Business Education Program CFDA Number 84.220A|
|RFI 306 18 00001||USAID/Afghanistan Support for Higher Education|
|ND NOFO 18 116||Strengthening U.S.-India Relations through Jazz|
|ED GRANTS 051618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Center to Improve Social and Emotional Learning and School Safety: Cooperative Agreement CFDA Number 84.424B|
|ED GRANTS 051618 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 051618 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|H98210 BAA 18 0002||Troops to Teachers|
|K NOFO 18 108||Intellectual Property Rights Workshop for Practitioners in East India|
|ED GRANTS 051818 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Pathways to STEM Apprenticeship for High School Career and Technical Education Students Demonstration Program CFDA Number 84.051E|
|NOI NPS 18 MACA 0001||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 006||English Access Microscholarship Program for Kirkuk and Tikrit|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003||Professional English Language Training for journalists in Kazakhstan|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 007||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Niniwa Plain|
|ED GRANTS 052418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Language Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.229A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE):National Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.015A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program CFDA Number 84.015B|
|P18AS00239||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|USDA TS RMED 2018||Crop Insurance Education in Targeted States|
|USDA PP RMED 2018||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 051118 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: