Apply for DOT SMART FY22 01
- The Department of Transportation, 69A345 Office of the Under Secretary for Policy in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Mobility and Revolutionizing Transportation (SMART) Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.941.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 18, 2022 Applications must be submitted by 500 PM EST on Friday, November 18, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Forces
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOT SMART FY22 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOT SMART FY22 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 22 006||National Network IIJA Supplemental Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 22 005||Northeast Corridor IIJA Supplemental Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|693JJ322NF00010||Advanced Transportation Technologies and Innovative Mobility Deployment (ATTIMD) Program|
|FTA 2022 015 TRI STAR||FY22 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for Transit Buses Demonstration and Automated Transit Bus Maintenance and Yard Operations Demonstration|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOT SMART FY22 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.