Apply for 2023 03
- The Department of Agriculture, Global Programs in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quality Samples Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.605.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: FY 2022 COPS Anti-Methamphetamine Program (CAMP)
Previous opportunity: Telehealth Strategies to Maximize HIV Care
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2023 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2023 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2023 04||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2023 05||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM MPIRG G 22 0001||Meat and Poultry Inspection Readiness Grant|
|USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO0001182||AL NRCS Technical Outreach and Education FY22|
|USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO00011292||Alabama NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for FY2022|
|USDA NRCS NH CIG NOFO0001146||Conservation Innovation Grants New Hampshire State Program|
|TEST PTS E2E||test-pts-e2e|
|72052222RFA00002||USAID/Honduras Agricultural Enterprise Development Alliance Activity|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 22 0001||FY 2022 Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|USDA NIFA FINI 009061||The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program - Produce Prescription Program|
|USDA NIFA FINI 009063||The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA FAS 10620 0762 10 22 0001||FY 2022 Scientific Exchanges Program|
|USDA NIFA OP 009103||Equipment Grants Program|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0003||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program (CR)|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0004||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program (CA)|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0018||Engagement with Asia and Regional Economic Communities to Promote Alignment of MRL Standard Setting Bodies|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 22 0001||FY 2022 Faculty Exchange Program-Philippine and Vietnamese Veterinary Science|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2023 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.