Apply for OJJDP 2020 16834
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 20 Alaska Native Youth Training and Technical Assistance Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.731.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2020
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic Control in Kenya through Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and Data Science under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2020 16834
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2020 16834) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|COPS LEMHWA 2020||COPS-LAW-ENFORCEMENT-MENTAL-HEALTH-AND-WELLNESS-ACT-2020|
|OJJDP 2020 16970||OJJDP FY 20 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program Support|
|OJJDP 2020 17353||OJJDP FY 20 Enhancing Juvenile Indigent Defense|
|OJJDP 2020 17714||OJJDP FY 20 Training and Technical Assistance To Expand Children's Advocacy Centers Serving American Indian/Alaska Native Communities|
|OJJDP 2020 17713||OJJDP FY 20 Tribal Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims|
|OJJDP 2020 16930||OJJDP FY 20 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2020 17050||OJJDP FY 20 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children with Sexual Behavior Problems|
|72051420RFA00006||USAID/Colombia Partners for Transparency Activity|
|SFOP0006481||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|OJJDP 2020 17352||OJJDP FY 20 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2020 18132||OJJDP FY 20 Delinquency Prevention Program|
|INL20CA0013 GUATEMALA TRAVEL LOGISTICS||Logistical Support for Rule of Law, Citizen Security, and Law Enforcement Projects in Guatemala|
|INL20CA0017 COSTARICA POLICESTRATEGY||Modernization of the Police Preventive Model: Creation and Implementation of the Problem-Oriented Police Strategy|
|OJJDP 2020 17926||OJJDP FY 20 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|OJJDP 2020 18134||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice System Enhancements|
|OJJDP 2020 18133||OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities|
|INL20GR0018 EDUCATION AFGHANISTAN 022520||Afghanistan Legal Aid through Legal Education|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2020 16834", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.