Apply for NIJ 2017 12620
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 Evaluation of OVC's Vision 21: Law Enforcement and the Communities They Serve: Supporting Collective Healing in the Wake of Harm" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY17 and FY18 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants
Previous opportunity: IMR ProRanger Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2017 12620
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 12620) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2017 11040||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Drug Court Testing Guidelines|
|OJJDP 2017 11000||OJJDP FY 17 Changing Minds: Professional Development and Public Education to Address Children Exposed to Violence and Childhood Trauma|
|OJJDP 2017 11020||OJJDP FY 17 Second Chance Act Smart on Juvenile Justice: Community Supervision Reform|
|SMART 2017 4840||SMART FY 17 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2017 11025||OJJDP FY 2017 Second Chance Act: Implementing County and Statewide Plans To Improve Outcomes for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System|
|OJJDP 2017 11024||OJJDP FY 17 Tribal Youth Leadership Initiative|
|OJJDP 2017 10982||OJJDP FY 2017 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Systemwide Reform and Reinvestment Initiative|
|OJJDP 2017 11023||OJJDP FY 2017 Defending Childhood American Indian/Alaska Native Policy Initiative: Supporting Trauma-Informed Juvenile Justice Systems for Tribes|
|OJJDP 2017 11100||OJJDP FY 17 VOCA TTA for Child Abuse Professionals|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 17GR0023 03242017||Improve Police work with youth to prevent violence and criminal activities|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 17GR0022 03242017||Citizen Security through Anti-Drug Community Coalitions: Creation and Support of Anti-Drug Community Coalitions in Costa Rica|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 17GR0024 03282017||Gender Based Violence Capacity Enhancement|
|ONDCP STATEDRUGLAW 2017||ONDCP Model State Drug Laws|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 17CA0030 04172017||Access to Justice for the Juvenile Offender Population: Opportunities for Judicial and Cultural Change - Phase II|
|INL 17GR0017 EAINDONESIA 04 27 2017||Indonesia Countering Wildlife Trafficking Grant|
|INL17CA0031 INLWHPMEXICO 05022017||Strengthening Law Enforcement’s Partnerships with Women’s Justice Centers|
|INL 17GR0027 EAARMENIA 05 03 2017||Programs to Support Correction and Probation Reform in Armenia|
|LITC LITC 18 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|INLEA INLTC 17 004||Mapping Wildlife Trafficking, Illegal Logging, and Illegal, Unreported, Unregulated (IUU) Fishing|
|INL17GR0036 INLWHPMEXICO 05032017||Forging Security through Rule of Law: Oral Advocacy Skills and Mediation Training for National Mock Trial Competitions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 12620", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.