Apply for 21 573
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mathematical and Physical Sciences Ascending Postdoctoral Research Fellowships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2022 Critical Language Scholarship Program
Previous opportunity: DRL FY20 Promoting Human Rights and Transparent and Accountable Government in Vietnam
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 573
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 573) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 TBDRP CDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBDRP IDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award|
|W911NF 21 S 0008||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary ResearchProgram of the University Research Initiative (MURI)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0064||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0003||Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (FY22 Air Force Submission)|
|NNH20ZEA001N ULI||D.4 University Leadership Initiative (ULI)|
|DHS ST 21 108 FR03||Digital Forums on Terrorism Prevention|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP OMCA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Omics Consortium Award|
|DE FOA 0002493||Data-Intensive Scientific Machine Learning and Analysis|
|DE FOA 0002497||EXPRESS: Randomized Algorithms for Extreme-Scale Science|
|21 576||Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|VA SAHAT 21 06||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 573", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.