Apply for P19AS00578
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lagoon trophic ecological connectivity and comparison to other Arctic lagoon systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to Wildlife Conservation Society. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $269,016.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only
Previous opportunity: Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00578
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00578", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.