Apply for RFA DK 19 033
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exploratory Centers for Interdisciplinary Research in Benign Urology (P20 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Operation of the Mid-America Integrated Seismic Network – 2020-2024 - USC
Previous opportunity: R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DK 19 033
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DK 19 033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 19 022||Type 1 Diabetes in Acute Pancreatitis Consortium - Clinical Centers (T1DAPC-CCs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 19 023||Type 1 Diabetes in Acute Pancreatitis Consortium - Data Coordinating Center (T1DAPC-DCC) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 20 006||Kidney Technology Development Research Education Program (R25 - Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 20 140||Catalytic Tool and Technology Development in Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 19 033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.