Apply for SVM700 21 PAS 007
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Vietnam in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Center - Journalism Club" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.441.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance Grant
Previous opportunity: Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SVM700 21 PAS 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SVM700 21 PAS 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SVM700 21 PAS 006||American Social Club|
|SVM700 21 PAS 005||Women’s Empowerment Club|
|DHS 20 GPD 044 00 97||FY 2020 Fire Prevention and Safety Grant|
|693JK321NF0011||Public Sector Grant|
|693JK321NF0009||Community Safety Grant|
|21CS03||Gender Responsive Policy and Practices (GRPPA) Virtual Training on Model and Site Implementation|
|72049721APS00001||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Indonesia|
|HRV2021NOFO001||Embassy Croatia - Alumni Small Grants Program 2021|
|HRV2021 NOFO001||U.S. Embassy Croatia - Alumni Small Grants Program 2021|
|USAID PAKISTAN NPI APS ADDENDUM 2021||CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM|
|PASNOFO 21 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1843||Environmental Natural Resource Tech Spt OASN|
|003 FY2021||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|004 FY2021||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|SFOP0007539||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0007561||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya|
|SCAISB 21 AW 001 01252021||Building Better Media Business Models|
|SCAISB 21 AW 002 01252021||Showcasing the Longstanding U.S.-Pakistan Relationship|
|SCAISB 21 AW 003 01252021||Strengthening Digital Media through Journalist Capacity Building|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SVM700 21 PAS 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.