Apply for 21 576
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2021 AGEP Catalyst Alliance proposals. Preliminary proposals are only required for institutions of higher education that want to submit a full AGEP Institutional Transformation Alliance proposal. AGEP Institutional Transformation Alliance proposals. A preliminary proposal must have first been submitted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 32 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Critical Language Scholarship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 576
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 576) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|VA SAHAT 21 06||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0026||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II|
|N00014 21 S F004||FY 21 Department of Navy (DON) Science,Technology, Engineering & Mathematic (STEM), Education and Workforce Program|
|80JSC020N0001 OMNIBUS3||2020 HERO Appendix F: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80JSC020N0001 HHP||2020 HERO Appendix E: Human Health and Performance Topics|
|DE FOA 0002496||DOE Traineeship in High Energy Physics Instrumentation|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP CTRA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP EHDA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP IDA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OPORP CTA||DOD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 OPORP CRA||DOD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP EIRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 576", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.