OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D (ED GRANTS 052219 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2019 Applications Available May 22, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 8, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than May 28, 2019, OSERS will post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinars may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. Pre-Application Q amp A Blog No later than May 28, 2019, OSERS will open a blog where interested applicants may post questions about the application requirements for this competition and where OSERS will post answers to the questions received. OSERS will not respond to questions unrelated to the application requirements for this competition. The blog may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html and will remain open until June 10, 2019. After the blog closes, applicants should direct questions to the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Celia Rosenquist, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 5158, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7373. Email Celia.Rosenquist@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BLM-CO: BLM-CO Water Resources, Fisheries and Riparian Restoration Program
Previous opportunity: BLM Utah State-Wide Recreation and Visitor Services Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 052219 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00171||Maintenance of the South Rim Trail/Administrative Road|
|P19AS00172||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project ¿ 2019|
|P19AS00179||IMRO Cultural Landscapes Inventory for NPS compliance with Sec|
|P19AS00181||Hubbell Trading Post Farmland Project with Native American Youth|
|P19AS00197||Supporting Coastal Resiliency in South Central Alaska|
|ED GRANTS 052419 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 052419 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area B|
|NPS 19 NERO 0029||Interpretation and Education Youth Internships|
|P19AS00208||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00209||Pu'uhonua O' Honaunau Visitor Center Documentation Internship|
|ED GRANTS 053019 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Braille Training Program Grants CFDA Number 84.235E|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 007||American Center Nairobi Program and Outreach Support|
|TASHKENT PAS FY19 01||Uzbekistan: English Speaking Nation Program|
|72016819RFA00003 TABLA||General Education Activity in BiH (TABLA)|
|NPS 19 NERO 0034||Invasive Treatment Crew for Cultural Landscape Maintenance 2019|
|P19AS00215||Development of Overmountain Victory Trail interpretive exhibits at the new Lake James State Park Visitor Center|
|NPS 19 NERO 0037||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 06||Romania: Teaching English to Rural Young and Middle-Aged People to Help Enhance Competitiveness on the Labor Market|
|ED GRANTS 060419 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031R|
|ED GRANTS 060419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program CFDA Number 84.356A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 052219 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: