Apply for P19AS00398
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Escalante District Visitor R" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to award under Master Agreement P17AC01176 Not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $156,200.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System
Previous opportunity: Water Smart Exchanges (WiSE)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00398
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00398) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00399||Historic Inscription Documentation|
|P19AS00355||Backcountry Campsites Monitoring Data Analyses and Protocol Update|
|PAS AR200 FY 19 02||Buenos Aires English for Journalists and Disinformation|
|P19AS00475||Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation|
|P19AS00599||Update Public Web Map Site|
|SFOP0006326||Support for Independent Media in Syria|
|BJS 2020 17632||2020 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2020 17635||FY 2020 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2020 17612||Annual Surveys of Probation and Parole 2020-2024|
|BJS 2020 18472||National Pretrial Reporting Program|
|PAS COL FY 2020 02||Developing Virtual Visitor Experience for Galle Fort|
|693JJ320NF00006||National Operations Center for Excellence|
|O BJS 2021 38009||FY 2021 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|O BJS 2021 48005||FY 2021 Continuation of the Federal Justice Statistics Program|
|O BJS 2021 60006||FY2021 Census of Law Enforcement Training Academies|
|O BJS 2021 60012||FY 2021 Local Jail Reporting Program (LJRP) Pilot Test|
|O BJS 2021 70001||FY 2021 National Census of Victim Service Providers|
|O BJS 2021 17001||FY 2021 State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers (SJS-SAC) Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00398", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.