Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children (NOI ILAB 17 08)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017 NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Youth Restoration Project on the Channel Islands
Previous opportunity: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 17 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0136||Support Appalachian Trail Landscape Partnership (FY2017)|
|P17AS00529||The costs of a bright & noisy world: experimentally disentangling effects of multimodal sensory pollution on avian fitness|
|P17AS00331||Data Warehouse for Air Quality Modeling|
|P17AS00333||Assistance for Visibility Data Analysis and Image Display Techniques|
|SFOP0002307||Kosovo Licensing and End User Data Storage System|
|P17AS00659||Conducting Historic Preservation Field School to Assess and Stabilize the Lost Horse Mill, Joshua Tree National Park|
|NOIP17AC01138||Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Midwest Region Parks|
|RFA 383 17 000003||Sri Lanka Increased Demand and Engagement for Accountability (IDEA) Activity|
|17 MMR NOFO 02||YSEALI Social Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth Regional Workshop|
|AL 17 005||Exchange/training program for CVE officials and civil society|
|AL 17 004||“Schools as Community Centers” Pilot|
|P17AS00662||Promoting International Preservation and Research|
|NOIP16AC00033||SCA Museum Interns Fort Union Trading Post|
|P17AS00667||Economic Impacts Study of the Historic Preservation Fund|
|USGS 17 FAC 0402||Climate Change Impacts on Invasive Species in the Northwest: A Synthesis and Path Forward|
|NOIP17AC00154 001||Establish SEEDS YCC Crew to Assist Keweenaw National Historical Park Heritage Sites and Partners|
|NPS 17 NERO 0045||St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preservation|
|NOI ILAB 17 05||Better Work Program|
|P17AS00671||Catalog and Store BIA Collections at the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P17AS00674||DOI Museum Collections Activities Internships|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 17 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: