Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund (DOS COD SSH FY18)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to the Democratic Republic of Congo in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Award
Previous opportunity: Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS COD SSH FY18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005124||Community Advocacy for Emerging Cuban Leaders|
|SFOP0005173||Strengthening Nonviolence as a Strategy for Peacebuilding and Promoting Social Cohesion in the Abyei Area|
|SFOP0005185||Violence Prevention Focused on Gang Disintegration|
|P18AS00348||Visitor and Resource Outreach, Support of Equestrian Operations|
|OIT STEP 2018 02||STEP|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2019||Veterans Cemetery Grants Program|
|SFOP0005283||Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Training, Programming, and Coordination|
|TI 18 021||Center of Excellence for Protected Health Information Related to Mental and Substance Use Disorders|
|CDFI 2018 CMF||Fiscal Year 2018 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|CDFI 2018 BEA||FY 2018 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|BOR GP 18 N009||Water SYstem Improvements and Booster Station Replacement Projects|
|P18AS00491||Contribute to Community Development through Education and Info|
|NPS DOIP18AC00334||FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|FR 6200 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|P18AS00603||Groundwork Southcoast Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00604||Groundwork Indianapolis Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00605||Groundwork Richmond VA Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00608||Groundwork Bridgeport Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|P18AS00611||Groundwork Richmond VA Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|72051418APS00001||Annual Program Statement (APS) for Colombia’s Ethnic Communities “Strengthening Ethnic Communities for Inclusive Peace”|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS COD SSH FY18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: